I am a CRM postdoc at the University of Montreal for the 2016-2017 academic year.
From August 2015-July 2016 I was a postdoc under the supervision of Pär Kurlberg and from July 2013-July 2015 I was a postdoc at Tel Aviv University under the supervision of Zeév Rudnick.
In May 2013, I completed a PhD at the University of Rochester under the guidance of Prof. Steven Gonek.
Research interests: analytic number theory, especially L-functions, multiplicative functions, classical automorphic forms; mathematical physics, epsecially quantum chaos
Curriculum vitae (Last updated: June 2016)
email: sjlester (at) kth.se
13. An effective universality theorem for the Riemann zeta-function , (with Youness Lamzouri and Maksym Radziwiłł).
12. Quantum unique ergodicity for half-integral weight automorphic forms , (with Maksym Radziwiłł).
11. Small scale equidistribution of eigenfunctions on the torus , (with Zeév Rudnick), Comm. Math. Phys., accepted for publication.
10. Small scale distribution of zeros and mass of modular forms , (with Kaisa Matomäki and Maksym Radziwiłł), submitted for publication.
9. On the variance of sums of divisor functions in short intervals, Proc. Amer. Math. Society, accepted for publication.
8. On the distribution of the divisor function and Hecke eigenvalues (with Nadav Yesha), Israel J. Math., 212 (2016), no. 1, 443-472.
7. Discrepancy bounds for the distribution of the Riemann zeta-function with applications (with Youness Lamzouri and Maksym Radziwiłł), submitted for publication.
6. a-Points of the Riemann zeta-function on the critical line, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, (2015), no. 9, 2406-2436.
5. On the distribution of the zeros of the derivative of the Riemann zeta-function, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., 157 (2014), no. 3, 425-442.
4. The distribution of the logarithmic derivative of the Riemann zeta-function, Quart. J. of Math., (2014) 65 (4): 1319-1344.
3. On Balazard, Saias, and Yor's equivalence to the Riemann Hypothesis (with Hung Bui, Micah Milinovich), J. Math. Anal. Appl., 409 (2014), no. 1, 244-253.
2. Mean values of ζ'/ζ(s), correlation of zeros, and the distribution of almost primes (with David Farmer, Steve Gonek, Yoonbok Lee), Quart. J. of Math., 64 (2013), no. 4, 1057-1089.
1. A note on simple a-points of L-functions (with Steve Gonek, Micah Milinovich), Proc. Amer. Math. Society, 140 (2012), no. 12, 4097-4103.
Last update: June 16, 2016.