[Liste-CICMA] Postdoc position at Renyi Institute

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Mon Mar 19 09:22:36 EDT 2018

A message from Gergely Harcos:

Dear Respected Colleagues and Friends:

Please help me advertise the following belated 2-year postdoctoral position announcement:

https://users.renyi.hu/~titkar/job01.pdf <https://users.renyi.hu/~titkar/job01.pdf>

Candidates can also apply for a shorter period if that suits them. The salary is not high, but Budapest is cheap and a great place to be (e.g. one can rent a nice furnished apartment for 400 euros/month in downtown, close to Renyi Institute).

Thank you very much, and my best wishes: Gergely
Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
Montréal (Québec)
H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)