[Liste-CICMA] 15th meeting of the Canadian Number Theory Association (CNTA)

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 31 16:28:22 EST 2018

Dear CICMA members,

On behalf of the CNTA-XV Organizing Committee and Scientific Committee, it gives us great pleasure to announce that the 15th meeting of the Canadian Number Theory Association (CNTA) will be held from Monday, July 9 to Friday, July 13, 2018, at Université Laval in Québec city. The CNTA meeting is one of the two largest number theory conferences in the world, with over two hundred participants from universities across the globe. The CNTA-XV website can be found at http://archimede.mat.ulaval.ca/CNTA2018/ <http://archimede.mat.ulaval.ca/CNTA2018/>

If you are interested in participating, please register using the following link: https://commerceweb.ulaval.ca/shopping/cnta_xv/event/canadian_number_theory_association/Detail.view <https://commerceweb.ulaval.ca/shopping/cnta_xv/event/canadian_number_theory_association/Detail.view> Registration is mandatory and we have special discounts for registrations before May 1. We aim to provide a number of travel grants to students and researchers with limited fundings. Should you wish to apply for one of these grants, please indicate in your registration form.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at cnta2018 at mat.ulaval.ca <mailto:cnta2018 at mat.ulaval.ca>

We look forward to seeing many of you in Québec city in July.

Yours Sincerely,

Antonio Lei
on behalf of the Organizing Committee and the Scientific Committee

Local Organizing Committee:
Hugo Chapdelaine
Jean-Marie De Koninck
Antonio Lei