[Liste-CICMA] The 2018 Montreal-Toronto Workshop in Number Theory

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Fri Jan 5 13:56:22 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

It is very important to us that you register ASAP for the Montreal-Toronto workshop in number theory. It’s taking place January 13-14 at the CRM.

You can register at the following url
https://www.crm.umontreal.ca/act/form/inscr_mtwnt2018_e.shtml <https://www.crm.umontreal.ca/act/form/inscr_mtwnt2018_e.shtml>

We would be very grateful if you do it today.

Registration is important for planning purposes (for example, how much food we need at coffee breaks) and is CRUCIAL for those requiring a hotel reservation.

Please indicate that in the “Miscellaneous information” field of the registration page and, to be on the safe side also email Guillermo (who is the administrative coordinator for this event) directly at  martinez at crm.umontreal.ca <mailto:martinez at crm.umontreal.ca>

Please don’t assume "we know you come" and register.

For those who have already registered but have not mentioned the need in a hotel reservation, please simply email Guillermo at martinez at crm.umontreal.ca <mailto:martinez at crm.umontreal.ca> .

The workshop’s website is
http://www.crm.umontreal.ca/2018/MTWNT2018/index_e.php <http://www.crm.umontreal.ca/2018/MTWNT2018/index_e.php>

Thank you,
Eyal and Steve.
Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
Montréal (Québec)
H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)