[Liste-CICMA] SÉMINAIRE QUÉBEC-VERMONT NUMBER THEORY, 11/05/2017 ET 12/05/2017, (Henri Darmon, Sophie Morel)

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Tue May 9 16:44:22 EDT 2017

Le jeudi 11 mai 2017 / Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sophie Morel (Princeton)

TITRE / TITLE :
Cohomology of moduli stacks of shtuka

I will try to explain everything that I know and can conjecture about the cohomology of the moduli stacks of shtuka.

Le jeudi 11 mai 2017 / Thursday, May 11, 2017

Henri Darmon (McGill  University)

TITRE / TITLE :
Singular moduli for real quadratic fields: a rigid analytic approach. (Joint work with Jan Vonk.)

LIEU / PLACE :
Concordia University, Library Building, 9th floor, room LB 921-4

RESUME / ABSTRACT :
I will describe an ongoing joint project with Jan Vonk, which aims  to extend the theory of  singular moduli to real quadratic fields using rigid  analytic methods.

Le vendredi 12 mai 2017 / Friday, May 12, 2017

HEURE / TIME :
15 h - 16 h / 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

CONFERENCIER(S) / SPEAKER(S) :
Sophie Morel (Princeton)

TITRE / TITLE :
Tannakian formalism and reciprocity laws

I will briefly present the Tannakian formalism, explain how it is relevant to Langlands's higher reciprocity laws (and some simpler example), and indulge in some very optimistic speculation.

Eyal Z. Goren (eyal.goren at mcgill.ca)
Chantal David (cdavid at mathstat.concordia.ca)

http://www.dms.umontreal.ca/~qvnts/QVNTSinfo.html <http://www.dms.umontreal.ca/~qvnts/QVNTSinfo.html>