[Liste-CICMA] Announcement: Sage Days 87

Christelle Vincent christelle.vincent at uvm.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:28:54 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I would like to warmly invite you to take part in Sage Days 87, which will take place at the University of Vermont in Burlington, VT from July 17 to 22, 2017. In this workshop, we will aim to improve both p-adics in Sage and the LMFDB (http://www.lmfdb.org/).

If you would like to attend, please fill out the form https://goo.gl/forms/TdoRZDpN0zq5kEZy2 by April 28.

We have funding set aside for graduate students and post-docs to cover transportation and local lodging. We especially welcome applications from people with little or no experience with Sage. We will have a mini bootcamp at the beginning of the workshop aimed at helping these participants get up to speed.

More details available at https://wiki.sagemath.org/days87.

Best,
Christelle

PS. Please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested and who might not be on this mailing list. Thanks!