[Liste-CICMA] Analytic Number Theory Seminar

Steve Lester sjlester at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:00:14 EDT 2016

Dear All,

This Thursday Nicolas Robles from UIUC  will be speaking in the Analytic
Number Theory Seminar from 2:00-3:30 in room 5448. Please find the
title/abstract below.

*Title*: Certain developments behind mean value integrals of the Riemann
zeta-function

*Abstract*: We give a presentation of recent literature regarding twisted
moments of the Riemann zeta-function and modular forms by Dirichlet
polynomials as well as mollifications and their applications to analytic
number theory.

Additionally, we are looking for speakers for the seminar this semester. If
you would like to give a talk or have a visitor who would like to speak
please contact me.

Kind regards,
Steve Lester