[Liste-CICMA] Analytic Number Theory Seminar

Steve Lester sjlester at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:32:32 EDT 2016

Dear All,

This Thursday Mattia Righetti from CRM  will be speaking in the Analytic
Number Theory Seminar from 2:00-3:30 in André Aisenstadt (UdeM) room 5448 .
Please find the title/abstract below.
Title: Around Bohr's equivalence theorem.

Abstract: After a brief review of Bohr's equivalence theorem for Dirichlet
series, we will show that the converse is also true. Moreover, we will give
an application of this converse theorem to universality problems for
absolutely convergent Dirichlet series. The latter is joint work with A.
Perelli.

Kind regards,
Steve Lester