[Liste-CICMA] Maksym Radziwill and Kaisa Matomaki- SASTRA Ramnujan Prize

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Mon Oct 3 09:09:59 EDT 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

Please join me in congratulating Maksym Radziwill, who has just been awarded this year's SASTRA Ramanujan Prize. He shares the prize  with Kaisa Matomaki for their extraordinary joint work which was carried out largely while both were visiting Montreal as hosts of the CRM and the Laboratoire CICMA. Maksym just joined the permanent faculty at McGill this year and we are very proud to count him among the newest members of our Laboratoire.

Details can be found in the attached press release which will appear in the AMS and EMS Notices and in various news outlets in India.

all my best,

-- Henri Darmon