[Liste-CICMA] Reminder: The 2016 Montreal-Toronto Workshop in Number Theory

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Mon Nov 21 10:35:52 EST 2016

Dear Adrian and everyone,

I just made a test and I had no problem with the registration. I also received some registrations this morning.

Adrian, I just registered you for the conference.

If anyone else have a problem with registrations, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

martinez at crm.umontreal.ca <mailto:martinez at crm.umontreal.ca>

Best regards,

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
Montréal (Québec)
H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)