[Liste-CICMA] Adrian Iovita - Simons Fellow in Mathematicas

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Thu Mar 17 10:29:35 EDT 2016

CONGRATULATIONS ADRIAN!

Dear Professor Iovita,

To honor the 2016 Simons Fellowship recipients, the Simons Foundation has placed an ad in the ``Science Times'' section of the New York Times. It will appear in the March 22 edition. We have also announced the awardees on the Simons Foundation's web site.

http://www.simonsfoundation.org/mathematics-and-physical-science/ <http://www.simonsfoundation.org/mathematics-and-physical-science/>

Please accept our congratulations and feel free to inform the administration of your university if you have not already done so. Award letters will be sent by the end of March, as long as all required information has been received.

We are delighted to be able to help support your research.

With best regards,

Yuri Tschinkel Director, Mathematics and Physical Sciences,
Andy Millis, Associate Director for Physics
Simons Foundation
Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
Montréal (Québec)
H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)