[Liste-CICMA] Conference announcement

Christelle Vincent christelle.vincent at uvm.edu
Wed Jul 20 03:39:12 EDT 2016

Greetings!

We are happy to announce the conference Kummer classes and Anabelian Geometry, which will take place at the University of Vermont on September 10-11, 2016.

The conference will consist in approximately eight talks (a full day on Saturday and a half day on Sunday) introducing concepts involved in Mochizuki’s work on the ABC conjecture. We want to stress that the conference is not meant for experts, but truly will be an introduction to the work.

We have funding available to support travel and housing for graduate students and recent PhDs. For more details and to register, please visit our website http://www.uvm.edu/~tdupuy/anabelian.html.

We hope to see many of you in Burlington this fall!

Sincerely,
Taylor Dupuy, University of Vermont
Carl Pomerance, Dartmouth
Christelle Vincent, University of Vermont
John Voight, Dartmouth