[Liste-CICMA] UN-QVNTS, SÉMINAIRE QUÉBEC-VERMONT NUMBER THEORY (14/04/2016, Giovanni Rosso)

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Tue Apr 12 13:35:04 EDT 2016

Le jeudi 14 avril 2016 / Thursday, April 14, 2016

Giovanni Rosso (University of Cambridge)

TITRE / TITLE :
Trivial zero for a p-adic L-function associated with Siegel forms

We shall begin with an introduction to L-functions in arithmetic, their p-adic interpolation and trivial zero. We shall state a conjecture of Greenberg and Benois which predicts the order and the leading coefficient of p-adic L-functions when trivial zeros appear.  We shall then explain how one calculate the first derivative of the standard p-adic L-function of an ordinary Siegel form with level at p.

Andrew Granville (andrew at dms.umontreal.ca)
Dimitris Koukoulopoulos (koukoulo at dms.umontreal.ca)