[Liste-CICMA] À LAVAL, SÉMINAIRE QUÉBEC-VERMONT NUMBER THEORY (20/05/2015, Daniel Delbourgo, Carl Wang Erickson)

Henri Darmon, Prof. henri.darmon at mcgill.ca
Fri May 15 12:42:19 EDT 2015

Dear CICMA friends,

Let me know if you want to go to Laval. The plan is to leave in the morning at the crack of dawn, spemd the day in Quebec and have a dinner, and be back in Montreal by 11 or midnight at the latest. For now we have two cars but depending on the number of people interested in coming,
we could rent a larger minivan. If you can contribute a car eventually in support of the annual pilgrimage, let me know as well.

best,
henri

-- Henri Darmon
    http://www.math.mcgill.ca/darmon