[Liste-CICMA] Montreal-Toronto workshop October 10-11

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Tue Jun 30 13:33:56 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The next Montreal-Toronto workshop will take place October 10-11, 2015 in Montreal, at the CRM.
We are aware that this is the (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend, but many factors have led to that being the best choice, nonetheless.
The program, as usual, will run the whole Saturday and until noon on Sunday. There will be a joint dinner on Saturday night.

The workshop this time is devoted to the subject of p-adic uniformization. As usual, we will begin with background talks in order to reduce the required prerequisites for following the more advanced talks. We will be sending a detailed program later on, and will request from some of you to contribute lectures. For the time being, please mark these dates on your agendas and spread the word!

The conference is open to everyone interested, of course! We have received some funding from the CRM to support participants; priority will be given to participants from Toronto, but anyone in need of financial support should write Steve and/or Eyal to let us know. To the extent possible, we would like to help.

Best wishes,
Eyal and Steve.

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
Montréal (Québec)
H3C 3J7
tel: (514) 343-7574
      (514) 398-3826 (mercredis)