[Liste-CICMA] CICMA activities for January 28-30

Guillermo Martinez-Zalce martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 28 09:33:18 EST 2015

Mercredi, 28 janvier / Wednesday, January 28 14:00-16:30

Séminaire Disegni-Lu

Le jeudi 29 janvier 2015 / Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ernesto Mistretta (Università Degli Studi di Padova)

TITRE / TITLE :
Positivity for divisors, and generalization to positivity properties and base loci for vector bundles

LIEU / PLACE :
CRM, Université de Montréal, Pav. André Aisenstadt, 2920 chemin de la Tour, salle 6214

RESUME / ABSTRACT :
In the introductory part we will review some of the positivity properties of line bundles, the cones in the real Neron-Severi group where these properties hold, and describe the asymptotic base loci (stable, augmented and restricted base locus). We will then define asymptotic base loci for vector bundles, and see which of the known positivity properties for vector bundles can be detected by these loci. (partly joint work with Thomas Bauer, Sándor J Kovács, Alex Küronya, Tomasz Szemberg, Stefano Urbinati)

Le jeudi 29 janvier 2015 / Thursday, January 29, 2015

Shanwen Wang (Université de Montréal)

TITRE / TITLE :
Deformations of Kato's Euler system

LIEU / PLACE :
CRM, Université de Montréal, Pav. André Aisenstadt, 2920 chemin de la Tour, salle 6214

RESUME / ABSTRACT :
In this talk, I will discuss a construction of universal Kato's Euler system, which is a deformation of Kato's Euler system over the universal deformation ring, and I will also discuss some new phenomena appearing in this deformation.

Andrew Granville (andrew at dms.umontreal.ca)
Dimitris Koukoulopoulos (koukoulo at dms.umontreal.ca)

Vendredi, 30 janvier / Friday, January 30

Ernesto Mistretta - Mini course in algebraic geometry
McGill, room 1205, Burnside Hall
09:30 - 11:30