[Liste-CICMA] Mini course in algebraic geometry by Ernesto Mistretta
martinez at crm.umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 19 09:44:03 EST 2015
Special Mini-course in Algebraic Geometry
Dear Colleagues and Students,
Professor Ernesto Mistretta (University of Padova) is visiting Montreal and will be giving a series of lectures in algebraic geometry. His plan is to cover, as much as there is interest, the following:
A) Vector bundles:
- definitions, morphisms, sections;
- equivalence vector bundles locally free sheaves;
- globally generated vector bundles (+ base locus of a line bundle).
B) Line bundles:
- Pic(X), Car(X), Div(X) + relations;
- exponential sequence + numerical equivalence;
- NS(X), N^1(X) over integer rational or real coefficients.
(parenthesis if time) - Chow groups, singular varieties A^p (X) and A_p(X);
C) Numerical properties:
- ample, nef are numerical properties;
- being globally generated (or semiample) is NOT a num. property;
- even effective is NOT a num. property;
- big is anumerical property.
(if time) - Iitaka fibration + ideas from birational geometry.
D) Asymptotic base loci and cones in N^1:
- the ample cone and the nef cone in N^1;
- the big cone and the nef cone in N^1;
- their dual cones in the space of 1-cycles;
- how to generalize to higher codimensional cycles? To vector bundles?
To Chern classes?
The first three meetings are
Friday January 23, 9:30 - 11:30 at McGill, room 1205
Monday January 26, 12:30 - 14:30 at McGill, room 1214
Friday, January 30, 9:30 - 11:30 at McGill, room 1205
Additional lectures will be scheduled if there is sufficient interest.
All are welcome.
-- Eyal Goren.
Responsable des laboratoires
Centre de recherches mathématiques
Université de Montréal
Case postale 6128, Succursale centre-ville
tel: (514) 343-7574
(514) 398-3826 (mercredis)
-------------- section suivante --------------
Une pi?ce jointe non texte a ?t? nettoy?e...
Nom: non disponible
Taille: 2563 octets
Desc: non disponible
More information about the Liste-cicma