News and Upcoming Events
- PIMS Workshop Leader Sought for August 7-14, 2016
- April 1, 2016: Biostatistics Training Initiative online seminar
- Check out the latest in our Winter Newsletter!
- CANSSI is calling for Letters of Intent for the next round of Collaborative Research Team Projects, due April 30, 2016.
- CANSSI’s Annual General Meeting will be on May 28, 2016 at Brock University. All are welcome. Institutional members can have their say by sending a voting representative.
- Statistical Inference for Complex Surveys with Missing Observations Seminar Series Schedule, October 2015 – May 2016
- Call for applications: Doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships in biostatistics for cancer research, due June 24, 2016
SAMSI Student Workshops
Did you know that CANSSI offers travel and accommodation support for students who attend SAMSI workshops? Find out more here.
Registration is now open for the Interdisciplinary Workshop for Undergraduate Students: May 22-27, 2016.
The purpose of CANSSI is to advance research in the statistical sciences in Canada by attracting new researchers to the field, increasing the points of contact among researchers nationally and internationally, and developing scientific collaborations with other disciplines and organizations.