The workshop will bring together statisticians working in survey and census methodology and population studies with social scientists in collaborating disciplines. Session topics are expected to include:
- Combining data from multiple sources for social science investigations
- Fundamentals of record linkage, and recent developments
- Network sampling designs
- Beyond traditional weighting
- Weighting and analytical uses of survey data
- Survey data exploration and visualization
Posters are invited.